Being Treated Wrongly by an Employer?
You May Have Recourse Under the Employment Laws of the State of New York or Federally, Under the United States
Sooner or later, most employees will experience a lay-off, or other form of employment termination. Especially during difficult economic times, these occurrences are becoming more frequent.
Like everybody else, you treasure your job and are worried you might lose it during these uncertain times. You are afraid that your employer might suddenly fire you and that there’s nothing you can do about it.
Employers may cite the doctrine of law called “at-will employment” which essentially gives them the freedom to terminate a worker’s employment for any or no reason at all.
Though the doctrine has been practiced over 100 years, the more recent civil rights movements that began around the 1960s have spawned a body of law that can override the at-will employment principle to protect employee rights. These “employment laws” also uphold the rights of former employees and candidates for employment.
We fight for our clients
When you find yourself facing a difficult or even frightening legal situation, you need attorneys who have the knowledge, strength, and courage to get you the relief you deserve.
Laws were created to protect people. Unfortunately, for most people who suffer from injustice in the workplace, the law seems far too complicated, difficult and sometimes just downright unfair.
Too often, people become victims. We fight for you to insure that you are not one of them.
We know how to obtain the best settlement or verdict for you–no matter what your situation
Here’s why you should call Levine & Blit for a free evaluation of your case:
- You may have recourse under the employment laws of the State of New York or federally, under the laws of the United States.
- We will zealously fight for your rights and get results! Whether your adversary is a fortune 500 company, a medium sized business or an individual.
- You will be treated with the respect and dignity you deserve.
- Most lawyers ignore their clients and don’t return phone calls.
- All of the attorneys of L&B are in constant contact with our clients, providing updates and discussing strategy. It is our guarantee!
- Our employment attorneys tirelessly fight for the rights of slighted workers until justice is served.
About Levine & Blit, PLLC
Levine and Blit, PLLC is well-known for its representation of high profile cases that adorn the covers of the newspapers and headline evening news reports worldwide.
We are taking the legal profession by storm! We are full service New York lawyers providing legal counsel and litigation services to individuals and corporations nationwide. With clients that range from celebrities, to workers, to accident victims, our attorneys are well equipped and committed to providing the highest quality representation.