Call Now for an Immediate Evaluation.
(866) BLIT-LAW
(866) 254-8529

Our LA Attorneys Help You Get Your Unpaid Wages & OT Pay

You perform a job with the understanding you will be paid a fair wage. However, your employer may be underpaying you, withholding your earned overtime pay, or neglecting to pay you on time.

Receive compensation for your unpaid wages and overtime worked. Get a free, no-obligation case evaluation from the employment attorneys at Levine & Blit, LLP in Los Angeles. Call 310-281-0100 today.

Get Properly Compensated for Your Work

Federal and state minimum wage laws require that you are paid a fair wage. For most jobs, the federal minimum wage is $7.25. In California, minimum wage is $8.00 until July 2014 and will then be raised in the following staggered amounts:

  • $9.00 on July 1, 2014
  • $10.00 on January 1, 2016

Unlike some other states, restaurant wait staff may not be paid a base less than the State’s minimum wage. If a CA employer states that tips count towards your minimum wage, you are eligible for compensation.

If you are not being paid at least the State’s minimum wage or if your employer owes you back wages, you have the right to compensation. Speak with one of our employment law lawyers today.

You May Get Overtime Pay even with a Set Salary

It is a common misconception that you are not able to get overtime pay if you have a salaried position. But that may not be true.

Federal and California State labor laws specify which types of jobs are exempt from overtime. If your salaried job does not fall into these exempt categories, you are eligible for overtime pay when you work more than 40 hours in a week or 10 hours in a day.

If you believe you are not being properly compensated, call 310- 281-0100 today for a free telephone evaluation of your case with one of the skilled attorneys at the Los Angeles location of Levine & Blit, LLP. Contact us today so you can get paid what you earned.