Get the Guidance You Need from a Skilled New York Real Estate Attorney
Buying a home or investment property in New York is wonderful, but don’t embark on this adventure without an experienced real estate lawyer.
Whether you are buying or selling a private house, a condominium, or a cooperative, negotiations and contracts for a residential real estate transaction can be filled with many pitfalls.
As experienced real estate attorneys working primarily in New York City, we know how important it is to our clients to expedite deals through closing, while still paying the utmost attention to every detail. Whether you are a perspective tenant or a landlord, we can provide the service you need.
- Review of Documents
- Estoppel Certificates
- Abstracting of Leases
The attorneys at Levine & Blit, PLLC have the experience necessary to understand the ins and outs of these transactions and will guide you through the process and ensure you are not agreeing to unfair terms.
Wherever you are in the five boroughs, contact our law firm to discover how we can help.
Why You Need a Residential Real Estate Lawyer
It doesn’t matter if you are buying your personal home or investing in property, real estate contracts may include hidden fees and clauses that could hurt you. Also, without the proper guidance, the process could be drawn out and keep you from buying your dream home or selling your home to move onto something better.
Your real estate attorney will:
- Negotiate fair and reasonable contract terms
- Help you avoid contract pitfalls
- Reduce your liability by removing unenforceable provisions from the contract
- Save you thousands in legal fees by avoiding the need for future litigation
Available Residential Real Estate Services
If you are buying or selling a house or condo in New York City, our real estate attorneys can assist you with the following legal matters:
- Acquisition of undeveloped land and existing development
- Condominium conversion and rehabilitation
- Contracts with architects, designers, and builders
- Dispute resolution
- Financing, mortgages, and tax issues
- Landlord/tenant relationships
- Leasing, sale, and purchase agreements
- Residential – Commercial – Development Options
- Relationships with local officials and agencies
- Title insurance, title searching, and quiet title actions
- Zoning, easements, and environmental concerns
Unlike other lawyers who ignore client calls, the attorneys at Levine & Blit, PLLC won’t keep you in the dark. Not only will we answer your questions, but we will also contact you regularly to ensure that you are aware of the status of your real estate dealings. We guarantee it!
Call 212-967-3000 today to get started.