Parveen is an attorney at the firm’s Manhattan office.
She entered New York Law School in the John Marshall Harlan Scholars program.
Parveen handles the firm’s complex employment and personal injury litigation matters and has drafted numerous successful motions on behalf of our clients that have been recognized by the New York Law Journal.
Areas of Practice
Focusing on her strengths, Parveen handles cases that fall under the following practice areas:
- George Washington University (2001)
- New York Law School (2005)
Admitted to Practice
- State Court of New York
- State Court of Connecticut
- US District Court – Southern District of New York
- US District Court – Eastern District of New York