Russell is an attorney at Levine & Blit’s Manhattan office and one of the firm’s trial attorneys.
With years of professional experience in business and the financial markets, Russell has an M.B.A, a J.D., and is halfway towards a second master’s degree at Columbia University.
During and subsequent to law school, Russell has completed internships with the human rights organization, Media Monitoring Project in Johannesburg, South Africa, and with Amnesty International.
Areas of Practice
Russell Moriarty has the knowledge and experience to practice law related to the following areas:
- Hofstra University M.B.A (1997)
- Fordham Law School J.D. (2004)
Admitted to Practice
- State Court of New York
- State Court of Florida
- US District Court – Southern District of New York
- US District Court – Eastern District of New York
- US District Court – Southern District of Florida