Employment Law Lawyers in Bergen County, NJ
Our Legal Team Will Defend Your Rights
Are you being mistreated at work? If so, know that you are entitled to certain protections under federal and state labor laws. Our lawyers at Levine & Blit, PLLC are committed to protecting workers in Bergen County from employers who try to trample their rights. Do you believe you were wrongfully terminated or discriminated against because of your gender, race, nationality, or age? Then contact our team of employment law lawyers today to discuss your case and get started building a strong legal strategy.
Give us a call today at (646) 461-6838 to set up your case evaluation with a member of our law firm.
We Take on all Employment Law Cases
We believe that every worker should feel safe and comfortable in their workplace, which is why we are here to help you resolve your employment law dispute. Our team takes on the following cases:
- Employment harassment
- Employment discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Hostile work environments
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Employee benefits
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Age, race, gender, discrimination
- National origin discrimination or harassment
- Severance agreements
- Unpaid wages and overtime
- Wrongful termination
- Worker Adjustment and Retraining Notification Act (WARN)
- Whistleblower litigation
- Executive compensation
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Federal Employer’s Liability Act (FELA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act and OSHA requirements
Dedicated Legal Support You Can Trust
At Levine & Blit, PLLC, we have battled major businesses and corporations in court on behalf of clients throughout the country. Don’t let your employer bully you into accepting a lesser settlement or walking away from your case. Our lawyers will stand by your side so you don’t feel intimidated, and we will use our extensive experience to represent your interests.
Schedule a free phone evaluation today by calling (646) 461-6838.